Living plant - no soil, no mess, no fuss.
- The so-called King of the Air Plants!
- It is stemless, and can grow up to 70cm - 100cm
-Grown in a UK-based air plant nursery
- Pale, lavender-grey leaves, approx. 2cm wide
- When it flowers the leaves are surpassed by the stamens, which are 8.5cm long and lavender in the upper part.
- It likes very bright and sunny conditions.
- For best results only water by spraying, or lightly misting.
- In winter months is best to keep it in a bright, cool place (10 – 15 degrees C).
- Water it about 2 times a month, and let it dry completely between waterings.
- Securely and safely packaged for shipping
- Safely packed for shipping
- Buying from an independent artist
- 30 days happiness guarantee
Give your Air Plants the best care with our handy, pocket-sized guide and specialised products. Just follow this link to choose your care collection: https://earthandairdisplays.com/products/air-plant-care-guide