Make growing succulents a doddle with this complete propagation kit.
The kit includes:
- 6 Succulent cuttings & leaves to propagate. All labeled with names and cutting date
- Coco Boost Compost. A fantastic, eco friendly, peat-free mix that's perfect for propagating succulents in.
- A mini spray bottle for daily maintenance of your plant babies
- A recycled egg box come grow box
- Free UK shipping
- Buying from an independant artist
- 30 days happiness guarantee
How to grow your succulents
- Pop your soil in a bowl, fill the bag half way with water and then add that to the soil. Leave for 10 minutes to absorb.
- Divide your compost into the 6 egg compartments, squeezing out any excess water first.
- Place your cuttings and leaves on top, lighting pressing the cut end into the compost. Ensure that a callous has formed on the cut before doing this. This usually takes 3-7 days. I date all the cuttings to help with this.
- Give a light spray daily until roots are established.
- Once large enough to handle you cna transfer them to a new home!
Succulents are exceptionally hardy, making them a perfect plant for novice and experienced keepers alike. Once all grown up, water them when they're dry and don't when they're not. That's really all there is to getting started with succulents.